background

Photobucket

Sunday, August 14, 2011

the months fly by.

I can't believe how fast the months have gone. Baby C is 3 months old, well almost 4 now. Look how he's grown!!

I love him so much, I want to hug him and squish him forever and ever!!

Baby C is always laughing and smiling now, he loves to suck on his hands and he is drooling like crazy. His feet are always sweaty as usual. The back of his head is going a little bald in some spots and in his bassinet where his head lays there are always little curly hairs. Me and Mr call them his little squigglies. There is also usually a sweat spot from his head on the sheet too. I don't understand why he is so sweaty!

I taught him to stick out his tongue and he has mastered the art of spit bubbles. He also has started doing this high pitched squeal when he is really excited, and of course whenever I get the video camera out he acts like he has never made a noise in his life.

Baby C will be 4 months in about a week. I'm so excited to see all the new things he will do as he grows, but I tear up when I think about how fast its going. Even though I want to punch whoever tells me for the millionth time to enjoy him because he'll grow so fast, it really is true. Some days (the hard days) I can't wait for him to get a little older, but most days I wish he'd stay exactly how he is right now. There is no better feeling in the world than when that little boy looks right into my eyes and smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment