background

Photobucket

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cardboard house

We bought Carson a big boy car seat last weekend which should last him for a long time (up to 100 lbs!) and we had the huge box sitting in the living room begging for me to make something out of it! After Monster went to sleep I got out my paint and got to work creating a dream home! After I was done and felt very accomplished and proud I realized he is only 10 months old. He probably won't even play with it right!! So I guess, I made it for my own enjoyment. The next morning when he woke up I was sill pretty excited to show him even if he only used it for a chew toy. To my surprise, he was really excited and crawled right in it and opened and closed the door, looked out the windows, he even brought his favorite toy, a fire truck, inside which I think was like him moving in. All week he had been playing in it and I am one happy mommy that my hard work was well worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment