background

Photobucket

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Patch and Carving Pumpkins!

Carson liked the pumpkin patch, but he kept running towards the road. Next year we are going to a big farm with all kinds of activities and a corn maze. We didn't have time this year. I feel bored when I type this hahahaha I don't have anything interesting to say, its a pumpkin patch, self explanatory...
Oh, Shane was talking to one of the owners and they said someone stole one of these huge old wagons they have!!! hahaha who does that! idiots.

 Sean had to wear adventure boots, I told him it wasn't a real farm and he didn't need them!
















 Shane made me take a picture of this pumpkin for Kerry hahahaha


This pumpkin sucked, it had like 3 guts to get and 4.5 million seeds. Carson wasn't that into it.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment